Pages

Welcome :)

Welcome to my small world that makes me feel alive,i would love to share& dream , wish you can see my small dreams& share out loud with me

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A journey of today Saturday 30th June,2012

Just listening to some soft music closing my eyes and imagining myself at a certain place and i just feel like a princess dancing from a cloud to another that i cant feel poeple around me,designing dwgs as an architect yeah but smiling as if z screen is my window whenever i look at it i feel myself in wonderland and just clicking the mouse make me feel im kidnapped to another world,some ppl would say im up normal and rare who would click and meet me there but its really amazing how some melodies and closing eyes for few moments would make u live in another place while u still sitting at your place at work,some or all would say im crazy ,well i admit iam crazy and i dont care ,i just wish i would never come back but wishes don`t last but at least i had my journey of the day

5 comments:

  1. Hello Radwa,
    I love music. I'm always singing and dancing (smile) In fact, it's how I start and end my days...listening to my favorite Indian singers, Mukesh, Lata, Rafi and Kishore. Music relaxes me, relieves all stress and just makes me feel free. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. I like your new profile photo too. You have a lovely smile! Wishing you a great week ahead!

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy,
    music is the water for my soul,it just kidnap me so far away when i really need it,i feel like you free and relieved ,
    im so glad that you enjoyed it actually it came after i really got excited and encouraged by your support and this was one of my recent writings through the past week,

    merci for liking my photo :)

    regards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Radwa,
      I can understand how you get lost in the music...I do too. I believe music is poetry and poetry is music. When I next get my days off, I'm going to listen to some of that beautiful music you shared.

      If you're free this weekend, come join me over at my blog for Blog Hop Saturday! Linkup your blog, then visit a few/all of the others in the Linky...you'll have a whole month to do this. It's a good way to promote your blog and also discover new friends and their blogs. Linky will open Fri July 6 from 5:00pm Eastern - 11:59pm Sat July 7th. Check out the previous hops here...
      See you soon!

      Delete
  3. i wish Andy you wont see this as stupidity
    but i dont know how to link up :(
    i entered the linky and entered my email ans signed up but no email has been sent to me back and i dont know how to do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. as i wish as you told me to meet new friends and see their blogs and they would see mine,but im still clueless on how to do it

    ReplyDelete