Pages

Welcome :)

Welcome to my small world that makes me feel alive,i would love to share& dream , wish you can see my small dreams& share out loud with me

Sunday, July 15, 2012

RFW WK40 :Pray on a bay


today……i heard your pray… It was coming from far away…. It was so strange that my soul started to sway As I was walking down the bay…. All of a sudden I felt its getting grey… I couldn’t say…. Whether iam dreaming or iam drifted away Whether its really raining…. Or its your tears spreading all over the bay…. I tried badly to find a way In such a dark day Come what may Is it really grey… Or its your weeping cloud Covering the whole bay Come what may Is it really grey Or its just a mirage Controlling the whole bay I suddenly lost my way I cant find any ray I turned around trying to find your painful sound But all I found was you….getting blue…. I tried make you breathe…. But there was so much inside you unreleased …just try….breathe…breathe… I wished it was a dream…. I wished it wasn’t real…. Seeing you with such painful peal… Made me feeling so much fear…. For a second I found you so weird…. Trying to hold tight a harmful reed As if you have nothing else to lose As if you wanted to bleed To get all the poison out and get healed I tried to make you breathe But your pain was making you getting freezed Its getting cold You looking so bold I searched for a candle to hold So as to keep you warm Come what may…. I felt so lost in such bay… I couldn’t handle such decay All I had was to pray…. That was the only way…. All of sudden I found the cloud escaping away As if my pray was heard all over the bay…. I found my eyes reaching the sky again… I found you breathing again… I found the harmful reed turning on to grain… That winds came and blow it up in vain… I tried to find a reason for such change… I realized it was just a pray that destroyed the chain…. A chain that made us prisoners in such pain…. It was the moment of the dawn… The sun was trying to find her way on… The rays were breaking every grey Turning such grey to a brightful day It’s a brand new day…. A day that carry hope all over the bay… I turned to you to say…… Don’t let your sorrow and pain drift you away… You turned to me to say… . Don’t let your sorrow and pain drift you away As both of us were lost in such bay…. The bay……carried so much pain deep inside The bay…….witnessed so many silent shouts un replied We realized how many things were out of sight We realized how many things we didn’t stand to fight I looked at you…….you looked at me…. We randomly met….which wasn’t planned to be I saved you once …..you saved me once…. We met on a crossing board May be one of us was meant to be abroad May be one day….we`ll meet down the road But this time it wont be for exchanging load Let it be for…… Lets leave it opened…. Lets leave it to faith…. May be one day we will meet And what`s missed will be complete…. For now I will leave you to feel released…. Till we meet........

18 comments:

  1. Dear friend,
    I hope one day they meet and fall madly in love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Andy :)
    i wish you liked it and it suited the challenge

    i dont know what to say more about your support for me ,
    yours left tears in ma eyes,its so touching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Radwa,
      Welcome to Romantic Friday Writers! I'm so happy you had a go at the challenge. It's a wonderful group filled with very talented and creative friends. You will learn a lot from them. Just remember to visit everyone who has also linked up and to keep checking RFW for updates. There's usually a recap on Tuesday or Wednesday when they announce Featured Writer, Runner Up and Encouragement Award.

      I'm happy to see the teaching lessons have been paying off (LOL). The blog is shaping up nicely. Do let me know if I can help you with anything else...I've too have a great teacher (smile). Enjoy the rest of the weekend & see you again soon!

      Delete
  3. Radwa, thanks so much for posting to the RFW challenge. You could say it suited the title Greener Pastures, as maybe he's gone on to metaphoric 'greener pastures.' The telling was very touching and emotional. Some of the phrases were heartwrenching. I so admire the deep spirit in your poem. And as Andy says, maybe one day they will meet again.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Denise

    Thank you so much for passing by and reading it
    im so gladfor such opinion and that you liked it
    yeah i wish oneday they would meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Andy,

    my dear teacher and friend,

    iam willing to visit all their blogs to be able to learn and listen to criticism to make me better,

    im glad you liked the project(the blog)prof :)

    have a nice weekend as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Radwa,
      It's my pleasure to help you..we both have the same teacher! (LOL) You enjoy the rest of the weekend too. I'll be seeing you again soon!

      Delete
    2. Dear Andy...........iam spending nice time cos of your help :)

      Thanks dear friend,see you soon :)

      Delete
  6. wow touchy and emotional , your narration style is different !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rahul,

      Thank you so much :),glad that you liked it

      will check yours now

      Delete
  7. That was intriguing. Such loss and hope and challenge for life. Such a short time to be together.

    This was lovely Radwa. Thanks for participating with RFW this week.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Donna :)

      its my first participation and its my pleasure to join and see such fruitful opinions,

      Nice to meet you Donna

      and thanks for your opinion :)

      Delete
  8. Powerful & beautiful words, Radwa. Thank you so much for sharing this with RFW. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Candilynn for reading and replying back,im so glad and so nice meeting you :)

      Im enjoying such participation and meeting all of you

      Delete
  9. Hi Radwa, you've got a lovely emotional piece here. Thanks for shsring it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiru,thanks alot for reading and happy that you liked it

      Delete
  10. So nice meeting all of you,you all have made my day today ,really

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear radwa,
    I hope today finds you well.
    Are you ready for some good news? Guess what...you have been selected as one of the Featured Followers! Of The Week! For more information and to claim your little prize (if you so choose), please click here...

    ReplyDelete